Monday, November 13, 2017

Your vote please :)

If you have the time - a few minutes perhaps - would you be so kind as to vote for my "Fragmentation Sunburst" design for this week's challenge over at Spoonflower - thanks in advance :) Voting closes at 3pm eastern Tuesday Nov. 14th

 
I haven't entered a challenge for a while as I like to do ones that I am excited by that I think will either be a good addition to my design portfolio or will actually challenge me creatively. I loved this particular design challenge as it was for a large scale pattern and I do so love large scale!

Here's how the design looks on the wonderful new bedding at Roostery
and I've loaded the design into my REDBUBBLE shop already too - click HERE
.....where you can avail yourself of a lovely large CHIFFON SCARF for yourself or as a gift for a friend
Thanks!

No comments: